How do I apply for parade, street closure, Runs or ABC permit?
Contact Lt Andy Efird at 704-638-2124 or by aefir@salisburync.gov and he will assist you with any questions you may have and the forms that need to be filled out.
Back To FAQ List

Request in process, please wait...